The SBI (State bank of India) recruits candidates for the post of probationary officer every year.Huge number of students appears for exam every year.However, the most common question asked by the students appearing for exam is which books to refer for exam?Here is the solution of it!
List of top 5 books for SBI PO exam preparation 2014
- “State Bank of India (SBI) and State Bank Associates: Probationary Officer (PO) Exam Solved Papers 2000 to 2011 (Paperback)”, Author: Kiran Prakashan.
- “Target SBI Associates and SBI Bank PO Practice Workbook: 2 Past Papers & 12 Practice Sets (Paperback)”, Author: Disha experts.
- “SBI PO – 20 Practice Sets (E) (Paperback)”, Author: Experts Compilation.
- “SBI PO Previous Papers (Solved) 1st Edition (Paperback)”, Author: RPH Editorial board.
- “SBI P O 2013 (Recruitment Examination) 11th Edition (Paperback)”, Author: GKP.
Why these books?
- These books are prepared by the best authors for bank exam preparation.
- The books are recommended by the previous year’s students who appeared for the SBI PO exam and referred these books. They have a very satisfying experience with the books. It contains systematic approach and in-depth explanation of all the basic fundamentals needed to prepare for PO exam.
- Moreover, it has practice tests and previous year’s solved exam papers. With the help of that aspirants can understand the exam pattern and type of questions asked in the PO exam.What else you need when you get all in solution?
Furthermore, these books are a complete study material needed for preparation of SBI PO exam.The books have good reviews and are top 5 books for SBI PO exam preparation. You just need to find out the convenient one for you and start preparing now. Wish you all the best for exam!